1. In the Apple Developer Center, visit the Auth Keys creation page, enter a key name, and choose Apple Push Notifications service (APNs).
2. Click Continue and download the
.p8 key file:
Note: Keep track of the assigned Key ID for the next step.
3. Visit the Pushy Dashboard -> Click your app -> App Settings -> Configure APNs Auth.
Fill in the following:
- APNs Auth Key - drag and drop the auth key
.p8file from the previous step
- Key ID - the Key ID assigned to the key you downloaded in the previous step
- Team ID - the Team ID of your Apple Developer Account, available in Membership Details
4 .Click Upload to finish setting up APNs authentication for your app.
Repeat this process for all of your iOS apps in your account, and retry sending the notification to confirm the issue has been resolved.